1. Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions
• Your use of the AFL Collingwood Football Club 2024 match tickets (“Tickets”) is subject to the AFL Collingwood Football Club 2024Ticket General Terms and Conditions which may be viewed here By using the tickets to attend the AFL Collingwood Football Club 2024(“Match”) you are deemed to have accepted the AFL Collingwood Football Club 2024Ticket General Terms and Conditions.
2. Ticket Usage and Transferability
• When a ticket is purchased, it can be used either by yourself or a chosen companion only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes. Each Match attendee must hold a valid Ticket. You may not sell or give away in any circumstances or manner whatsoever the Tickets allocated to you under this promotion, even if you are unable to attend the Match.
• If you would like to transfer the ticket(s) to someone else as a gift, kindly send an email to email@example.com, providing the relevant details of the intended recipient.
3. Hospitality Access and Age Restrictions
• To the extent that a Ticket includes access to hospitality or a hospitality suite at a Match (“Hospitality”), Hospitality access shall only be granted to Ticket holders aged 18 or above. No Hospitality access shall be granted to children aged 11 or under. Hospitality access to children aged 12 and above shall only be granted if permitted under the Ticket type, and the policies, rules and regulations of Emirates and the Match venue, and will otherwise be denied.
• Children aged 12 and above, who are granted access to Hospitality must be always accompanied by a parent or a guardian, and such parent or guardian must be (i) aged 18 or above and, (ii) eligible for Hospitality via a Ticket. It is your responsibility to check with Emirates and the Match venue for rules in respect of Hospitality before attending any Match.
4. Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy
• Match Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
• Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless the event gets cancelled, please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment.
• Miles redeemed will be non-refundable at any point.
5. Eligibility and Availability of Tickets
• Events, tickets and specific ticket categories may be subject to eligibility criteria being met by the Member. Please log into the website in order to view the full list of tickets available to you.
• Tickets for the Match are subject to availability.
6. Ticket Holder Responsibilities
• The Tickets include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Ticket. The Ticket holder will be responsible for his or her own return airfares, accommodation, visa requirements and transport to and from the Match and any other ancillary costs associated with utilization of the Ticket.
7. Online Participation and Redemption
• Members can only participate and redeem online at exclusives.skywards.com.
• Subject to Ticket availability, Emirates Skywards Members who redeem their Miles will receive passes for the Match.
• All members who redeem their Skywards Miles will be contacted by Emirates via email and provided with Ticket collection/delivery details.
8. Match Schedules and Ticket Validity
• Match Tickets are valid for the specified date and time only.
• The Match schedules are subject to change for any reason including but not limited to weather conditions or change in overall Match schedules. Please check the final dates and times of the Matches on the official AFL Collingwood Football Club 2024 website prior to the respective Match.
• Emirates cannot be held liable for any change in the date or venue of the Match. Therefore, Miles redeemed will not be refunded in this situation.
9. Liability and Force Majeure
• Emirates shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where such failure is caused by events outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
• Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Ticket holder as a result of purchasing the Ticket. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
10. Governing Rules and Jurisdiction
• Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
• Electronic ticket(s) will be sent to your registered email address.
• Redeeming Miles for your chosen session automatically generates your confirmation email. A separate email will be sent to your registered email address closer to the event date with details on the event and a location map. A link will be attached to this email for you to provide your guest name(s) and details.
• Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless event gets cancelled so please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment.