1. Your use of the T20 ICC World Cup match tickets (“Tickets”) is subject to the ICC General Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.t20worldcup.com/home-page. By using the tickets to attend the T20 ICC World Cup match (“Match”) you are deemed to have accepted the ICC Ticket General Terms and Conditions.
2. Ticket holders will be subject to COVID-19 measures such as testing and temperature checks onsite as mandated by local authorities.
3. This offer validity varies for every match based on schedule.
4. Tickets are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. The value of redemption starts at 3,000 Skywards Miles. The price differs for every match.
6. The Tickets are for use by you and your chosen companion only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes. You may not sell or transfer or give away in any circumstances or manner whatsoever the Tickets allocated to you under this promotion, even if you are unable to attend the Match.
7. Skywards Miles redeemed are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by the organisers. In which case Skywards Miles will be refunded.
8. Flights, accommodation, visa requirements and any other incidental expenses to attend this event are not included.
9. Once you are registered for the event, the Skywards Miles will immediately be deducted from your account.
10. Match Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
11. Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless event gets cancelled so please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment
12. Miles redeemed will be non-refundable at any point.
13. Tickets for the Match are subject to availability.
14. The Tickets include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Ticket. The Ticket holder will be responsible for his or her own return airfares, accommodation, visa requirements and transport to and from the Match and any other ancillary costs associated with utilisation of the Ticket.
15. Members can only participate and redeem online at https://exclusives.skywards.com.
16. Subject to Ticket availability, Emirates Skywards Members who redeem their Miles will receive passes for the Match.
17. All members who redeem their Skywards Miles will be contacted by Emirates via email and provided with Ticket collection/delivery details.
18. Match Tickets are valid for the specified date and time only.
19. The Match schedules are subject to change for any reason including but not limited to weather conditions or change in overall Match schedules. Please check the final dates and times of the Matches on https://www.t20worldcup.com/fixtures/men prior to the respective Match. Emirates cannot be held liable for any change in the date or venue of the Match. Therefore, Miles redeemed will not be refunded in this situation.
20. Emirates shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where such failure is caused by events outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Ticket holder as a result of purchasing the Ticket. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
22. Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/skywards/emirates-skywards-programme-rules/.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
• At the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi, fans above 16 years old must carry vaccination proof as well as PCR test results valid no more than 48 hours prior to entering the venue. Those in the 12-15 age bracket don’t need vaccination proof but must carry a PCR test report.
• Those below 12 years old must be accompanied by adults who are above 21. Wearing masks at all times is compulsory, as is maintaining social distance regulations. Organisers will also implement temperature checks upon arrival. Most importantly, once fans exit the stadium gate, they cannot re-enter.
• A green status on the Al Hosn App is required.
• Ticket(s) will be sent to your registered email address.
• Redeeming Miles for your chosen session automatically generates your confirmation email. A separate email will be sent to your registered email address closer to the event date with details on the event and a location map. A link will be attached to this email for you to provide your guest name(s) and details.
• If you don't receive your confirmation email, please check your junk mail or spam folder or contact us.
• Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless event gets cancelled so please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment.