1. Your use of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 match tickets (“Tickets”) is subject to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Ticket General Terms and Conditions which may be viewed here By using the tickets to attend the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 (“Match”) you are deemed to have accepted the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Ticket General Terms and Conditions.
2. When a ticket is purchased, it can be used either by yourself or a chosen companion only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes. Each Match attendee must hold a valid Ticket. You may not sell or give away in any circumstances or manner whatsoever the Tickets allocated to you under this promotion, even if you are unable to attend the Match. If you would like to transfer the ticket(s) to someone else as a gift, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the relevant details of the intended recipient.
3. Match Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
4. Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless event gets cancelled so please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment.
5. Miles redeemed will be non-refundable at any point.
6. Tickets for the Match are subject to availability.
7. The Tickets include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Ticket. The Ticket holder will be responsible for his or her own return airfares, accommodation, visa requirements and transport to and from the Match and any other ancillary costs associated with utilisation of the Ticket.
8. Members can only participate and redeem online at exclusives.skywards.com
9. Subject to Ticket availability, Emirates Skywards Members who redeem their Miles will receive passes for the Match
10. All members who redeem their Skywards Miles will be contacted by Emirates via email and provided with Ticket collection/delivery details.
11. Match Tickets are valid for the specified date and time only.
12. The Match schedules are subject to change for any reason including but not limited to weather conditions or change in overall Match schedules. Please check the final dates and times of the Matches on the official ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 website to the respective Match. Emirates cannot be held liable for any change in the date or venue of the Match. Therefore, Miles redeemed will not be refunded in this situation.
13. Emirates shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where such failure is caused by events outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Ticket holder as a result of purchasing the Ticket. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
15. Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
• Electronic ticket(s) will be sent to your registered email address.
• Redeeming Miles for your chosen session automatically generates your confirmation email. A separate email will be sent to your registered email address closer to the event date with details on the event and a location map. A link will be attached to this email for you to provide your guest name(s) and details.
• Tickets can't be exchanged or refunded unless event gets cancelled so please make sure you check the date and time before you make your payment