1. Your use of the Arsenal match tickets (“Tickets”) is subject to the Arsenal Club Ticket General Terms and Conditions which may be viewed here. By using the tickets to attend the Arsenal match (“Match”) you are deemed to have accepted the Arsenal Ticket General Terms and Conditions.
2. The Tickets are for use by you and your chosen companion only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes. You may not sell or transfer or give away in any circumstances or manner whatsoever the Tickets allocated to you under this promotion, even if you are unable to attend the Match.
3. Match Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
4. Miles bid by redeemers will be non-refundable at any point.
5. Once the winner redeems his/her Skywards Miles, these Miles need to be valid for minimum a month after the registration/redemption closes off. If the member requests for a refund of Miles for any reason and the Miles have expired, they will not be reinstated/refunded back to the member’s account under any circumstances.
6. Tickets for the Match are subject to availability.
7. The Tickets include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Ticket. The Ticket holder will be responsible for his or her own return airfares, accommodation, visa requirements and transport to and from the Match and any other ancillary costs associated with utilisation of the Ticket.
8. Members can only participate and redeem online at www.emirates.com/events
9. Subject to Ticket availability, Emirates Skywards Members who redeem their Miles will receive passes for the Match
10. All members who redeem their Skywards Miles will be contacted by Emirates via email and provided with Ticket collection/delivery details.
11. Match Tickets are valid for the specified date and time only
12. The Match schedules are subject to change for any reason including but not limited to weather conditions or change in overall Match schedules. Please check the final dates and times of the Matches on the official Arsenal Club website prior to the respective Match. Emirates cannot be held liable for any change in the date or venue of the Match. Therefore, Miles redeemed will not be refunded in this situation.
13. Emirates shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where such failure is caused by events outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
14. Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Ticket holder as a result of purchasing the Ticket. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
15. Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
Thank you for joining the auction.
You can increase your bid at any time until bidding closes. The Miles you bid will only be deducted from your account if you’re the winning bidder. A separate email will be sent to your registered email address closer to the event date with details on the event and a location map. A link will be attached to this email for you to provide your guest name(s) and details.
For more details, please check our terms and conditions.